Aerobic Gymnastics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerobic Gymnastics

The Aerobic Gymnastics Forum - red hot chili opinions from the aerobic's world!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gymnast of May 2009
Penalized leotards Gymnas11
Latest topics
» Leotrad for men
Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 am by fajargymnast

» Music for Aerobic Gymnastic
Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 am by fajargymnast

» How to learn L-Support
Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:18 pm by jorge

» Female athlet of the year 2008
Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 pm by jorge

» 2009 European Championships
Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:44 pm by jorge

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Penalized leotards

Go down 
+4
sandras
Dora
Lucy
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Penalized leotards Empty
PostSubject: Penalized leotards   Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:38 pm

In the Intercontinental course the lectures gave as bad example of leotards the following:

Penalized leotards Leotar10

For the leotard of Ivan Parejo (left) told it was a female leotard - not appropriate for men!
And for the leotard of Tiago Faquinha (right) said he wears a belt - deduction of 2 points!

Do you really think the Ivan's leotard is a FEMALE leotard?
If Tiago's leotard has a belt what about the rest of the leotards?
Back to top Go down
https://aerobicgymnastics.forumotion.com
Lucy
World Medalist
World Medalist
Lucy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Penalized leotards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penalized leotards   Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Totally disagree!!! This is funny - where is the belt and why Ivan's leo must be female???
Sometimes I'm wondering - did our musics or leotards made us better athletes??? Is that so important???

Last edited by Lucy on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dora
Beginner
Beginner
Dora

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Penalized leotards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penalized leotards   Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:52 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Question
Back to top Go down
sandras
Intermediate
Intermediate
sandras

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Penalized leotards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penalized leotards   Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 pm

this is funny bounce
Back to top Go down
joxuajohnes
Beginner
Beginner
joxuajohnes

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Penalized leotards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penalized leotards   Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:39 pm

you have to be kidding men... tell me a place were it say whats it's a male design of leotards... or who says whats its the apropiate costume for a male athlete...i think ivan's leotard its very original, and dont seems like a female leotard... what's next??? penalize the womens dressed whit male leotards???? cyclops

and the tiago's leotard i cant see a belt... whit all respect the french team use a belt too.. you have to see the leotard, its the same case. Its just the eyes whit you look, and the mind of who looks, for many people it doesn't a belt.. but the thing is the people who evaluate us think that's a belt...

i dont know what to think...
its just my opinion.[b]
Penalized leotards Imagedetails
Back to top Go down
the_jumper
Beginner
Beginner
the_jumper

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Penalized leotards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penalized leotards   Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:48 am

yeah, a friend of mine also went to this course and told me that Maria Fumea told this Shocked
Back to top Go down
Antony
Beginner
Beginner
Antony

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Penalized leotards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penalized leotards   Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Hey hey hey,how's goin???
Hey guys, this rule again sucks! I mean - do u know how many hours me and my coach spent under my new leotard?! Huh man we was exhausted-think about that,about other,no belts,no rainstones,no female design , I mean - why the hell is that??????? What The F
We are focused more on the details about my leotard and my music,not in the fact how bad I'm in flexibility elements hahahaha
And what u think about the music rules? Again don't get it-who cares about effects,they never listening,so why we have to remove them?
Yeah,this year will be one big mess! scratch
Back to top Go down
robert
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Penalized leotards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penalized leotards   Penalized leotards Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi,

I was on the course and I can disagree with you guys. Ivan leotard was mentioned to have kind of belt on his left side. Nothing was said that it looks like female leotard. Of course there were people that it looked a bit feminine but that was not mentioned officially. Regardig The other leotard it looked like it is a vest and that is an allusion to theatrical leotard, that is why it was mentioned as inapropriate leotard.
Regarding the stones I cannot recall anyone saying it is not alowed anymore.
Of course we may agree or disagree with the new rules in the code, but thats why we have Federation Presidents who are electing the TC and who are giving us orders how to judge and what to do regarding the music and leotards. If we do not like it we should be talking to the federations and the federations must write letters to the TC to change some rules for the next Cycle.
Meanwhile I am affraid there is not much we can do about it, su unfortunatelly we will just have to accept and adopt the new rules.

All the best,

Robert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penalized leotards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penalized leotards   Penalized leotards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penalized leotards
Page 1 of 1