Aerobic Gymnastics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerobic Gymnastics

The Aerobic Gymnastics Forum - red hot chili opinions from the aerobic's world!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gymnast of May 2009
What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Gymnas11
Latest topics
» Leotrad for men
What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 am by fajargymnast

» Music for Aerobic Gymnastic
What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 am by fajargymnast

» How to learn L-Support
What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:18 pm by jorge

» Female athlet of the year 2008
What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 pm by jorge

» 2009 European Championships
What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:44 pm by jorge

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What you like and hate in aerobic rules?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrincess
Beginner
Beginner
ThePrincess

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-15

What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Empty
PostSubject: What you like and hate in aerobic rules?   What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:15 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Hey there ,
What is your opinion about the aerobic rules - witch part u hate and you like most?
Come on ,let´s talk about our sport and make it better!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
marisol
Beginner
Beginner
marisol

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What you like and hate in aerobic rules?   What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:43 pm

tongue
i think our discipline is very curious!!*
it has a lot of 2
benefits""
but some disadvantages"?¡?¡? Protocols ?¡?¡?
Back to top Go down
Aerogirl

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: I guess theres going to be a few opinions on what i have to say :)   What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:49 pm

I have done both FIG and FISAF - FIG has wayyy to many rules involved. Its suppose to be fun. What does it matter about leotards, music and eveything else. FIG is more professional in terms of how the events are run, and the judging. But FISAF is fun! Its a lot more chilled out. You dont have to stress that something is wrong at a competition and it just seems so much easier (not the competition or routines) i mean in terms of competing. FIG seems a little up tight to me Smile haha im coming back to FIG though. Just my opinion. I do love both rules for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
Aerogirl

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: reply   What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:57 pm

I just dont understand why FIG keep changing rules and making everything so... boring!?! Neutral Its suppose to be a performance.... right? we are suppose to get the crowd involved, show our personalities and be who we want to be. We are still doing the same routine, just in a less boring way. bring back artistic! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you like and hate in aerobic rules?   What you like and hate in aerobic rules? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you like and hate in aerobic rules?
Page 1 of 1