Aerobic Gymnastics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerobic Gymnastics

The Aerobic Gymnastics Forum - red hot chili opinions from the aerobic's world!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gymnast of May 2009
what's your opinion about the new code of points? Gymnas11
Latest topics
» Leotrad for men
what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 am by fajargymnast

» Music for Aerobic Gymnastic
what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 am by fajargymnast

» How to learn L-Support
what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:18 pm by jorge

» Female athlet of the year 2008
what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 pm by jorge

» 2009 European Championships
what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:44 pm by jorge

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

what's your opinion about the new code of points?

Go down 
+3
robert
joxuajohnes
soyfanny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
soyfanny
Beginner
Beginner
soyfanny

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-24

what's your opinion about the new code of points? Empty
PostSubject: what's your opinion about the new code of points?   what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:33 am

1.30'' music for individuals and 10 elements???
10x10mts. for PM and TRIO??
Back to top Go down
joxuajohnes
Beginner
Beginner
joxuajohnes

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: what's your opinion about the new code of points?   what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:50 pm

it will be hard... a lot of deductions in execution. the scores will be similar as the code of points of 2000-2004... but allways is exciting to compite in one new code of points... i'd like to se the routines of trios in 10x10...

it will be great, but hard...
Back to top Go down
robert
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: what's your opinion about the new code of points?   what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:28 pm

10 elements is not 12 as it was initailly planned. I think it will be the same as it is now, just less boring to watch:) the best bits of the routine will be put in the routine.
What I relly think will be interesting to see is MP's on 10/10 as for the trios it is not as bad as for mixed pairs. they willhave to do much more work. On the other hand I think it will look more spectacular.
Regarding the scores, maybe it will be less on difficulty, but might be better on artistic, so keeping in mind that the level of competition is always going up last couple of years, It might just as well stay the same, or maybe half a point lower than in Ulm.
Back to top Go down
sandras
Intermediate
Intermediate
sandras

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: what's your opinion about the new code of points?   what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:23 am

I like the idea of 1.30 per routine Wink
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Pinheiro
Beginner
Beginner
Evelyn Pinheiro

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: what's your opinion about the new code of points?   what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:39 am

Hm.. I like very much the idea of the 10x10 for MP and TR it will be much more beautiful to watch

I disagree with the 10 elements and the 1'30'' Ok, It will be easier for the athletes, they won't get so tired in the end of the routine..., but aerobic exercises have to last at least 2 minutes I think.. In my point of view, it doesn't match with aerobics.. I mean we're getting more anaerobic than aerobic. =/

Don't you agree?

_
[ My english is not very good..., but I hope you understand what I mean.. Razz ]
Back to top Go down
http://evelynpinheiro.blogspot.com
soyfanny
Beginner
Beginner
soyfanny

PostSubject: Re: what's your opinion about the new code of points?   what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:29 pm

yes! you're right! Very Happy
it's more anaerobic than aerobic. but i think that aerobic gymnastics has always been like that... don't you think?
or maybe not always, i don't know.. but at least for what i've seen, it seems so. and in fact i like it. i think that it's more espectacular and that is what characterizes aerobic gymnastics! or what should be...
I think the word aerobic, is for all the work done prior to competition, and for the basics steps, but ít´s just what i think... haha Razz

sorry for the not perfect english.. i hope you understand me.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
marisol
Beginner
Beginner
marisol

Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: what's your opinion about the new code of points?   what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Evelyn Pinheiro wrote:
Hm.. I like very much the idea of the 10x10 for MP and TR it will be much more beautiful to watch

I disagree with the 10 elements and the 1'30'' Ok, It will be easier for the athletes, they won't get so tired in the end of the routine..., but aerobic exercises have to last at least 2 minutes I think.. In my point of view, it doesn't match with aerobics.. I mean we're getting more anaerobic than aerobic. =/

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
robert
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: what's your opinion about the new code of points?   what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Ihave to disagree with you on this one girls. And the reason is that Individual routines are the most boring of them all. No offence, but there is only few IM or IW routines which are interesting to watch, the rest is too monotonuous.
If you dont agree try to watch Qualifications inthe world Championships or any oajor cometition with many entries and you will agree with me.
On the other hand, now that the routines are shorter for individuals, choreografers will be able to give the best of their creativity to put everything in 1:30 and it will not be such a torture for spectators to watch Smile
Back to top Go down
Dora
Beginner
Beginner
Dora

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: what's your opinion about the new code of points?   what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:56 am

Yes Robert you're right Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's your opinion about the new code of points?   what's your opinion about the new code of points? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's your opinion about the new code of points?
Page 1 of 1